How do we use Donations?
KD's Husky Rescue AZ relies solely on donations and contributions to save the lives of surrendered or abandoned huskies.
Some of the expenses are:
- Ensuring each husky is healthy. This includes all vaccines, complete bloodwork screening, a fecal check, microchipping, spaying, and neutering. Some huskies may require life-saving medications or treatments.
- Supplying the huskies with food, bowls, leashes, collars, tags, beds, crates, and toys.
- Training and temporary boarding may be necessary.
- Conducting marketing and fundraising events.
- Updating the website, software, and outsourcing.
- Purchasing supplies to encourage community support.
ALL donations are GREATLY appreciated.
Every dollar matters in saving the life of a husky.