CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SIBERIAN HUSKY
Siberian Huskies are playful and loving with both humans and some other animals. Due to a high prey drive, cats and small breed animals are not recommended. However, some huskies can adapt to strict supervision.
- The husky is a pack breed and having another dog as a playmate is encouraged.
- Huskies tend to have a mischievous nature. Therefore, they require an owner (the pack leader) who can keep up with them physically, and mentally.
- Exercise or other forms of stimulation are necessary to keep the breed from being bored.
- Huskies are smart and can be trained with consistent, positive reinforcement.
- Huskies have a dense coat and do require regular brushing.
- Why consider adopting a husky? The breed is good-natured and people-loving:)